The End The End

Chill and nice, I like that u review a lot of my music and I must say we have a pretty similar creativity and musical flow.. :)

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate that :)

Energize [feat. Terraphormer] Energize [feat. Terraphormer]

Nice

Sweet song you have made here... :) It's catchy and much better than most of the songs posted on newgrounds in the same genre :)

Keep up the good work and check out some of my songs if ya got time..:)

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks :) And I will! Appreciate the 10 lad =)

Harmonia Harmonia

yo chief!!!

This song rox armagelion... man you are a great man when it comes to producing.... well.. you are cool anyways and this is your shitty trance style :p no doubt about it.. smell ya later :D

Zelda WW - Protect Your Island Zelda WW - Protect Your Island

sweet

I really enjoyed this song... With a little bit better mastering it could be a hit ;)

keep up the good work :D

Final Fantasy IX hip hop remix Final Fantasy IX hip hop remix

Nice

I think this sounds great with beats, nice try. Its a little short and could have been a cool rap song with rap vocals.
The beat is also cool made. So try and produce some more on this and have someone make vocals..

Keep it up **

[Kriz] ~ Hardline [Kriz] ~ Hardline

yeey

Hey.. Sounds good, but where are the punch in the kick? Have you forgotten to remove a lowpassfilter or have you done it on purpose.. either way, I think you should use another kick if its suppose to be like this..
Anyways it sounds like a nice track... I give you 7/10 because of the problem with the kickdrum and I think you should have made it a little more interresting when it turns over to "non-bass" areas (or bridge if want to call it that, im not really sure what to call it.)
Keep it up :)

Kr1z responds:

thx for the review & the tips! ill fix that damn kick xD

.X. Botten Anna Remix .X. Botten Anna Remix

Awright!!

Well.. its sounds okey, but the melody is a bit off if you know what I mean.. Anyways keep it up :)

XenoxX responds: